22 May Groups.io
Groups.io Website for K5GVL
GROUP EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR:
Please review the below email addresses for the cooresponding service or activity. Please keep in mind you must be subscribed and approved in order to post to our group. If you have any questions email the GET HELP WITH GROUP link below:
|POSTING A MESSAGE:
|SUBSCRIBE TO GROUP:
|CONTACT GROUP OWNER:
|GET HELP WITH GROUP:
HISTORY OF groups.io:
Mark Fletcher started the service ONElist in 1998. ONElist made it easy for people to create, manage, run and find email groups. As it grew over the next two and a half years, ONElist expanded, changed their name to eGroups, and, in the summer of 2000, were acquired by Yahoo.
The new service was renamed Yahoo Groups. Mark Fletcher left the company and then developed Groups.io. It was launched in September, 2014. Mark launched Groups.io in order to bring email groups into the 21st Century. At launch, Groups.io had many features that other services didnt have, including:
· Integration with other services, including: Github, Google Hangouts, Dropbox, Instagram, Facebook Pages, and the ability to import Feeds into your groups.
· Businesses and organizations can have their own private groups on their own subdomain.
· Better archive organization, using hashtags.
· Many more email delivery options.
· The ability to mute threads or hashtags.
· Fully searchable archives, including searching within attachments.
It is hoped that Groups.io will mature and will be the best email group server on the Internet.
Please review the below email addresses for the cooresponding service or activity. Please keep in mind you must be subscribed and approved in order to post to our group. If you have any questions email the help